Thursday 30 July 2015

Pretty little Liars Lookbook Hanna, Aria, Emily & Spencer Outfits

Every Pretty Little Liar has her own unique style, so here is my PLL LookBook inspired by each Little Liar's flare and style! If you want to see these looks in motion then watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jPQq5S5IA

Emily's style began as casual, comfy and off-course sporty but as Emily's character developed, so did her style. Her style took a grune turn with darker colors, countless flannel shirts and combat boots.

Collage by moi, Emily's photo is from Google images.


Here, Emily layered two tops, a white shirt on top of a black vest and so that's exactly what I did too (Primark). She had on a pink and grey flannel shirt and fortunately for me I owned the same one (T.K.Maxx). Emily wore a pair of skin tight very dark jeans and so I wore my tight leather pants with blue undertones (Republic). I finished off the look with a pair of pink converse (Primark) as the color matches the flannel shirt and Emily loves wearing converse.

Spencer Hastings is the preppy girl out of the bunch. Spencer loves brown belts, bags and boots especially brown leather riding boots. For Spencer a good blazer is a must have, as for her it is a wardrobe staple.

Collage by moi, Spencer's photo is from Google images.


Spencer wore a dress that gives the illusion of a two piece and so I wore a black long sleeved top (Primark). I also wore a navy blue skirt (H&M) which is a similar color to the top she is wearing and is the same cut as her skirt. Spencer had on a long chained golden tribal necklace and so I wore a long chained golden necklace with a tinker bell pendant (Superdrug). Also, I had on a pair of black tights (Primark) like Spencer and I added a blue circle bag (Primark) to pull the outfit together. For shoes I put on a pair of brown boots (Primark) since Spencer is almost always wearing brown boots.

Aria Montgomery's style is the most unique out of all of the liars and the most daring that's for sure. Aria loves to mix and match patterns and prints with a splash of studs here and there. Aria loves to add jewellery to her outfits, unlike Emily who is the minimalist in the group.

Collage by moi, Aria's photo from Google images.


Aria wore an orange see-through shirt and belted it and so I wore a red shirt of the same cut, material and style (Primark) and I added a brown belt (Primark) like Aria. Aria had on black skin tight pants and so I wore my black leather pants (Republic). For shoes, I wore a pair of black pumps (H&M) with a leopard print around the ankle because Aria almost always has at least one item with a leopard print to complete her look. For jewellery, I had on a golden bracelet with leaves detail as Aria is wearing a bunch of golden bangles with her outfit.
Here is a blog post on Aria's best outfits on PLL: http://avrilvanes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/aria-montgomery-best-outfits-from.html


Hanna Marin's style is feminine and ever so trendy! So if you want to see more of Hanna's style here is my Hanna marin Lookbook blog post: http://avrilvanes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/get-hanna-marins-outfits-and-style.html

Collage by moi, Hanna photo from Google images.
                                   
                                 
Hanna wore a red jacket and so as I don't own a bright red jacket like hers, I wore this burgundy jacket (Primark) which is a shade of red and I rolled up its sleeves. Hanna had on a tight short black and white dress and I had a similar dress which is also tight short and its color is also black and white (H&M). For shoes, Hanna wore black pointy pump heels and so I wore black pointy pumps (H&M) too with leopard print pattern around the ankle which ties in with the golden zips on my jacket.
If you want to see more of Hanna's outfits check out my post on Hanna Marin's best ever outfits here: http://avrilvanes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/hanna-marin-best-outfits.html

Which Pretty Little Liar's inspired outfit is your favourite? Who is your favourite little Liar?
Kisses,
Avril Vanes
YouTube: avril vanes
Instagram: @livanessa79
Twitter: @livanessa79
Google+ +avril vanes 

No comments:

Post a Comment