Wednesday 22 July 2015

Get Hanna Marin Style - Pretty Little Liars Lookbook

Hanna Marin sure is a pretty little liar with impeccable fashion sense and style. Hanna may be afraid of A but she sure as hell is not afraid of color! Hanna practically lives in high heels and she is always dressed up to the beat in a feminine manner. So here is my incarnation of some of Hanna's best outfits and if you want to see the looks in motion here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l04B72CUf8E

When trying to get the style of a character you have to keep in mind that it is not about going on a shopping spree but it's about working with what you already have in your closet.
Look in your closet and pick out garments that are similar to the character's outfit or you can do an inspired outfit where you pick out clothing items that scream the character's personality and style.
Now, here is my Hanna outfits for y'all!
Hanna Outfit 01:
Collage by moi, Hanna photo from Google images.


 Hanna wore a red jacket and so as I don't own a bright red jacket like hers, I wore this burgundy jacket (Primark) which is a shade of red and I rolled up its sleeves. Hanna had on a tight short black and white dress and I had a similar dress which is also tight short and its color is also black and white (H&M). For shoes, Hanna wore black pointy pump heels and so I wore black pointy pumps (H&M) too with leopard print pattern around the ankle which ties in with the golden zips on my jacket.
 Hanna Outfit 02:
Collage by moi, Hanna photo from Google images.



In this look Hanna wore a see-through mesh light green-blue top and I also wore a see-through mesh top which is grey (Primark). Hanna had a black jacket on and a tight black mini skirt and I also wore a black jacket (Primark) and a tight mini black skirt (Primark). For shoes, Hanna wore black strappy shoes and so did I (New Look). Hanna had a brown bag but I decided to go for a grey bag (Primark) as it goes better with the Hanna outfit.
For jewellery, Hanna had hoop earrings and a long chained necklace; so I wore silver hoop earrings (Boutique) like her and a long pearl necklace (Primark). The necklace is long like Hanna's and because its a pearl necklace it's feminine like Hanna's style.
Hanna Outfit 03:
Collage by moi, Hanna photo from Google images.


In this outfit, Hanna wore a lilac top and so did I (Primark). She also wore a pair of skinny peach jeans but since I don't own any I went for a colorful pair of skinny jeans which are teal (Primark) that also go with the lilac top. Hanna had on a cross body purple bag and so I also had on a cross body bag which is light mint green (Primark). For shoes, I wore a pair of black pointy pumps (M&S) as Hanna loves a High Heel.
Hanna Outfit 04:
Collage by moi, Hanna photo from Google images.


In this look Hanna is wearing a tan long sleeve top and I had a golden-tan long sleeved  knitwear sweater (Primark) which is extremely similar. Hanna had on black leather pants and so I wore my leather pants (Republic) with a pair of black pointy pumps (H&M) as Hanna loves her some pointy sky high pumps. The pointy pumps have a leopard print pattern around the ankle which ties in with the color of the sweater.
What's your favourite Hanna inspired outfit?
Kisses,
Avril Vanes
YouTube: avril vanes
Instagram: @livanessa79
Twitter: @livanessa79 
Google+ +avril vanes 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Specially 1 & 2
    Do a post on aria's outfits if possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Thanks!!! I'll see what I can do, just keep an eye on my blog and channel cause you never know :)

      Delete