Thursday 6 August 2015

Get Emily Fields Outfits & Style A Pretty Little Liars LookBook

Emily Fields is known for her flannel T-shirts and denim everything! She may have a simpler and more casual style than the rest of the little liars but that doesn't mean she isn't stylish in her own way! So here is my Emily Fields LookBook before your eyes and if you want to see the looks in motion watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AtwQv7KeKY

Emily Outfit 01
Collage by moi, Emily photo from Google images.


Here, I wore a grey top (New look) like Emily and I paired it with similar distressed denim shorts (Primark) to hers. Emily had a grey flannel shirt tied around her waist and so I did the same with my grey flannel shirt (TK.Maxx). For shoes, I had on a pair of pink converse (Primark) since they go with my flannel shirt and also because Emily never misses an opportunity to wear a pair of converse.
Emily Outfit 02
Collage by moi, Emily photo from Google images.


In this look, I wore a coral top with a high neckline (TopShop) like Emily. Also, I wore a tight short black skirt (Primark) similar to Emily's except that it isn't leather. For jewellery, Emily had on a simple golden necklace and so I wore a golden necklace too (Primark) with a heart pendant with coral flowers which match the color of the top. Emily also had on a two finger ring and so I wore a golden two finger ring too (Republic). For shoes, I wore a pair of peach converse (Primark) as Emily loves a pair of converse no matter what the occasion is!
Emily Outfit 03
Collage by moi, Emily photo from Google images.



Here, I wore a black top (Primark) like Emily and a pair of skinny teal jeans (Primark) which are a shade darker than Emily's. For jewellery, I wore a silver necklace (New Look) like her and I also had on several bracelets: a brown bracelet with several beads and pendents (Ebay), a teal pearl bracelet (Primark) which I DIY'ed and a metallic bracelet (Primark). I wore these bracelets because Emily had on a bunch of brown beaded bracelets with some blue beads. To finish this outfit off, I wore a pair of worn out black leather combat boots (Primark) as Emily loves wearing combat boots.
What's your favourite Emily Fields inspired outfit(s)?
Kisses,
Avril Vanes
YouTube: avril vanes
Instagram: @livanessa79
Twitter: @livanessa79
Google+ +avril vanes 

No comments:

Post a Comment