Wednesday 15 July 2015

Grunge Gothic Alternative OOTW

Fashionably late, always on point, surprisingly glamorous and never forgettable. These are the factors that make up these outfits that I present to you today, so enjoy! Ohh and if you want to see my outfits in motion click the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kop2I5-SdEg

Garden of Eden and its Phantom: Golden skulls and bones are our harvest, so what's yours?.


In this look, I have on a black top with golden skulls (Boutique), a black belt with golden studs (Primark) and a black tight mini skirt (Primark). I also wore a pair of thin black tights (Primark) and a pair of black ballerina flats (Primark).
Tip: Just because it's the summer time does not mean that you cannot wear tights in the warm weather. For example, a simple pair of thin black tights like mine in this outfit can add a dash of class to the outfit.
For jewellery, I have on a golden belt (Primark) as a form of harness/necklace and a bracelet with golden studs and black roses (Republic).

In The Spirit of Love: Fallen but never forgotten, as the purpose will never change as destiny and fate will reunite again.


Here, I'm wearing a black shirt with studs (Primark), a black tight mini skirt (H&M), a pair of thin black tights (Primark) and a pair of black ballerina shoes with laser cut-outs (Primark).
Tip: An ankle bracelet is a great jewellery piece especially for the summer time. It is also a great way of spicing up your bikini outfit this summer holiday.
For jewellery, I have on golden spiked earrings (Republic), a bracelet with a silver wing pendant (Primark), a matching silver wing ring (Claire's) and a golden wings ring (Republic). I also have on an arrow ankle bracelet (Primark).

Gold is Rose: Making rose gold the new nude.


Here, I'm wearing a nude colored jumpsuit (Primark). The black lace on this jumpsuit makes it versatile as it can be worn during the day or night time. For shoes, I am wearing leopard print ballerina flats (Next) with a black bow.
Tip: Do not shy away from darker colored clothing items in the summer time, as long as the material is lightweight and breathable then there is no fear behind your choice.
For jewellery, I have on my dearly beloved black lace chocker which I DIY'ed, a gold rose necklace with a crystal pendant (Debenhams) and a pair of gold rose cross earnings (Republic).

Ruggedly pleasant: Tough is the exterior but love is the interior, forever and always.


For this look, I wore a black top (H&M) a denim jacket (H&M) and a pair of bleached jeans (Oxygen). For shoes, I put on a pair of black leather combat boots (Primark).
Tip: wearing denim on denim can form a great look if done correctly. For example by selecting the same shade or completely different shades of denim.
For jewellery, I wore a black buckle chocker which I DIY'ed and a black beaded bracelet with a silver cross (Republic).

Which look is your favourite?


Kisses,
Avril Vanes
YouTube: avril vanes
Instagram: @livanessa79
Twitter: @livanessa79
Google+ +avril vanes 

No comments:

Post a Comment