Tuesday 28 October 2014

Thrift and charity shopping haul

Neglected treasurers and dusty gowns are all found in a place where it is said to be forbidden and bound...

But, I off-course tested this place and found a paradise that is beyond comprehension and believe, where toys dance secretly at night and beautiful Victorian gowns have masquerades.

So this is my treasures from my hunt at many grubby thrift stores and charity shops. However, if you may wish, you can watch my haul on my YouTube channel avril vanes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BchvcMpibjM&list=UUHE7Bv2FhrWDD2EXqjseEjA

A Victorian Victory:
Picture by moi
This beautiful vintage Victorian silver mirror is from Sue Ryder. I instantly fell in love with this masterpiece of a mirror when I saw it; and the best part is that it was only £3.00. Now that's a good deal!

A Mystical Encounter:
Picture by moi
I also bought this cute unicorn charm necklace from Sue Ryder for £2.00. This was a hand made piece of jewellery. Its simple but spectacular!


Dolly's Skirt:
Picture by moi


Next, I went to RSPCA and found this navy blue felt circle skirt with adorable little bows and black velvet lines. This costed me only £3.99 and it is made by New Look.

Pandora's Box:
Collage and Pictures by moi
Finally, I came across this oriental styled jewellery box with this pretty wallpaper print on its inside. I had to get this captivating box with its seductive pattern and prints as it was just £1.99.

What are some of your thrift shopping gems?

Kisses,
Avril Vanes
YouTube: avril vanes
Instagram: @livanessa79
Twitter: @livanessa79
Google+ +avril vanes 

No comments:

Post a Comment